SACOG Board of Directors
Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 9:30 AM
SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95814 & Remote
Consistent with California Government Code Section 54953 and Assembly Bill 361, a meeting of the Board of Directors will be held via teleconference and in person. Members of the public are invited to observe the meeting over the internet at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82132538239, Webinar ID: 897 1438 3114, or Toll-Free (888) 475-4499, Webinar ID: 821 3253 8239.
Public comment will be taken on the item at the time that it is taken up by the committee. To make a public comment, you can do so five ways:
1. Written comment by email: email the clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org) to submit a comment. Comments read at the meeting will be limited to 250 words. Comments will be accepted through the public comment period and individual agenda discussion items during the meeting.
2. Written comment online: access SACOG’s website (www.sacog.org/agendas-0) and complete a public comment form. Comments read at the meeting will be limited to 250 words. [https://sacog.primegov.com/public/portal] (click on the orange speech bubble next to the agenda meeting items, and follow the prompts on the screen). Comments will be accepted through the public comment period and individual agenda discussion items during the meeting.
3. By phone during the meeting: Press *9 to indicate a desire to make a comment. The chair will call you by name or phone number when it is your turn to comment. We ask that members of the public keep their remarks brief. Speakers will be limited to 3:00 minutes. Comments will be accepted through the public comment period and individual agenda discussion items during the meeting.
4. Online during the meeting: for each agenda item, we will pause for public comment. Tap your name in the attendee list, then tap “Raise Hand”. The chair will call you by name when it is your turn to comment. Please note that speakers will be limited to 3:00 minutes. Comments will be accepted through the public comment period and individual agenda discussion items during the meeting.
5. In person at the meeting: please complete a speaker form and provide it to the clerk at the meeting.
Agenda Timing: Time durations are estimates only. Action may be taken on any item on this agenda.
The Board of Directors may take up any agenda item at any time, regardless of the order listed.
Accessibility and Title VI: SACOG provides access to all agenda and meeting materials online at www.sacog.org/agendas-0. Additionally, interested persons can sign up for email notifications at https://www.sacog.org/pod/sign-notifications. If you need a disability-related modification or accommodation to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk to the Board (email@example.com) or by phone at (916) 340-6236. SACOG also provides services/accommodations upon request to persons and individuals who are limited-English proficient who wish to address agency matters. For accommodations or translations assistance, please call 916.321.9000, or for TDD/TTY dial 711, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We require three working days' notice to accommodate your request.
La SACOG puede proveer asistencia/facilitar la comunicación a las personas y los individuos con conocimiento limitado del inglés quienes quieran dirigirse a la agencia. Para solicitar asistencia, por favor llame al número 916.321.9000 o para TDD/TTY llame al numero 711, o email a email@example.com. Requerimos que solicite asistencia con tres días hábiles de anticipación para poderle proveer asistencia.
Message from the Clerk: In compliance with California Government Code Section 54952.3, the Clerk hereby announces that the compensation for legislative body members attending the following simultaneous or serial meetings is: Board of Directors $100; Transportation Committee $100; Land Use & Natural Resources Committee $100; Policy & Innovation Committee $100, Strategic Planning Committee $100, Race, Equity and Inclusion Working Group $100. Compensation rates for these meetings are set pursuant to the Rules for the Sacramento Area Council of Governments adopted in July 2005.
Face masks are strongly recommended for all in-person attendees for this meeting due to the 7-day average COVID case rate in Sacramento County being greater than 7 cases per 100,000 people, as calculated on the Sacramento County COVID-19 dashboard. SACOG staff are required to wear masks when gathering with other individuals when the case rate is at this level. If attendees do not wish to wear a face mask, remote participation is encouraged.
The next meeting of the SACOG Board will be held on August 18, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. in the SACOG Board Room, 1415 L Street, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95814.
This agenda and attachments are available on SACOG’s website at www.sacog.org. SACOG is accessible to the disabled. As required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Federal Rules and Regulations adopted in implementation thereof, a person who requires a modification or accommodation, auxiliary aids or services in order to participate in a public meeting, including receiving this agenda and attachments in an alternative format, should contact SACOG by phone at 916‐321‐9000, e‐mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person as soon as possible and preferably at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Parking is available at 15th and K Streets.